Moving house can be stressful enough, without the thought of having to do so in horrific weather conditions! Here at Movers Transport we aim to make your move as simple as possible! We have come up with a few simple tips to help your move go as smoothly as possible.
- Make sure your new home has working electricity and heating- the last thing you want is to be sat in your new home in the dark, with jumpers and blankets!
- Book in with your moving company as early as possible- we get booked up very quickly!
- Have appropriate packing materials- whether you decided to use our packing services, or complete your own packing, we can provide all the materials you might need, at an extra cost.
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast – this way you will know what to expect and be prepared on the day!
- Make sure all walkways are clear – if its been snowing you want to avoid any potential accidents!
- Wrap up warm on moving day!
- Plan your route to your new home.
- Pack the kettle last! This way having a nice hot drink can be made top of the list of things to do when you arrive at your new home!
Although some of these hints and tips might sound like the obvious, with so much going on all at once, it’s amazing how easy it is to miss out on the simplest things! With Movers at your side every step of the way though, you can be sure that nothing will be missed and the transition will be as quick and easy as possible!